Dental Implants Market covering market size, industry share numbers, regional outlook
The increasing demand for dental implant due to its advantages over tooth replacement is a…
The increasing demand for dental implant due to its advantages over tooth replacement is a key factor driving the global dental implants market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Dental Implants Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Material (Titanium Implants, Zirconium Implants), By Type (Endosteal Implants, Subperiosteal Implants, Transosteal Implants), By Design (Tapered Implants, Parallel Implants), By End-user (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Academic & Research Institutes) and Regional Forecast, 2019 – 2026.” The global dental implants market was valued at USD 3,870.0 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 5,725.7 Million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1%.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/dental-implants-market-100443
Leading Players operating in the Dental Implants Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Institut Straumann AG
- Dentisply Sirona
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Osstem Implant
- CeraRoot SL.
- Anthogyr Group
Acquisition of MIS Implants Technologies Ltd. Will Enable Growth
DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., the Dental Solutions Company announced the acquisition of MIS Implants Technologies Ltd., a dental implant systems manufacturer headquartered in northern Israel, for $375 million. The acquisition of MIS Implants will benefit the global dental implants market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the global dental implants market on the basis of material is segmented into titanium implants and zirconium implants. Titanium implants segment held lions share in the dental implants industry in the year 2018 and is expected to grow at a high pace during the forecast period. The titanium implants are suitable for almost all the procedures and are non-allergic and biocompatible in nature. This factor is fuelling demand of the titanium implants segment.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/dental-implants-market-100443
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Pricing Analysis of Dental Implants
4.2 Competition Matrix by Key products/ Key players
4.3 Key Mergers and Acquisitions
4.4 New Product Launches
4.5 Regulatory and Reimbursement Scenario
4.6 Overview of Technological Advancements in Dental Implants.
- Global Dental Implants Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights,and Forecast – By Material
5.2.1 Titanium Implants
5.2.2 Zirconium Implants
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast – By Design
5.3.1 Tapered Implants
5.3.2 Parallel Implants
5.4 Market Analysis, Insights,and Forecast – By Type
5.4.1 Endosteal Implants
5.4.2 Subperiosteal Implants
5.4.3 Transosteal Implants
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights,and Forecast – By End User
5.5.2 Dental Clinics
5.5.3 Academic & Research Institutes
5.6. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.6.1 North America
5.6.3 Asia Pacific
5.6.4 Latin America
5.6.5 Middle East & Africa
- North America Dental Implants Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis – By Material
6.2.1 Titanium Implants
6.2.2 Zirconium Implants
6.3. Market Analysis – By Design
6.3.1 Tapered Implants
6.3.2 Parallel Implants
6.4. Market Analysis – By Type
6.4.1 Endosteal Implants
6.4.2 Subperiosteal Implants
6.4.3 Transosteal Implants
6.5. Market Analysis – By End User
6.5.2 Dental Clinics
6.5.3 Academic & Research Institutes
6.6. Market Analysis – By Country
- Titanium Implants
- Zirconium Implants
- Others (Ceramic, Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal)
- Endosteal Implants
- Subperiosteal Implants
- Transosteal Implants
- Tapered Implants
- Parallel Implants
- Dental Clinics
- Academic & Research Institut
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Dental Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Dental Implants Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Dental Implants Market growth?